According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), there were 5,290 motorcycle accidents in the U.S. in 2008. These crashes account for 14 percent of all traffic-related deaths, marking the 11th consecutive year in which motorcycle fatalities have been on the rise.
If you or a loved one has been involved in a Tampa motorcycle accident, or anywhere in Florida, the experienced Tampa motorcycle accident lawyers at Anton Castro Lawinvite you to schedule a free consultation. Our Tampa motorcycle attorneys have the experience and knowledge to level the playing field against the deep pocketed insurance companies.
Motorcycle Accident Statistics
- About 75 percent of motorcycle collisions involve a crash with another vehicle, typically a passenger car.
- Equipment failure on a motorcycle caused less than 3 percent of these wrecks.
Roadway defects and animals/debris in the road accounted for approximately 3 percent of motorcycle crashes.
- The primary cause of motorcycle accidents is the fact that other drivers fail to see and/or pay courtesy to motorcycles in traffic.
- The most common type of motorcycle accident occurs when drivers make a left-hand turn in front of a biker traveling straight.
- Following a motorcycle accident, about 62 percent of the motorcycles involved had leaks in their fuel system, which can pose a serious hazard and result in possibly fatal injuries.
Tampa Motorcycle Accident Settlement
Once you secure our experienced Tampa motorcycle accident law firm, we will immediately start building you the strongest case possible. Depending on the facts of your case, this may include examining the police report, interviewing any witnesses, taking pictures of all evidence (including the vehicles and the accident site), and finding experts who can verify your claims.
The Tampa motorcycle accident attorneys at Anton Castro Law are committed to providing you with top-notch representation in court, arbitration and medications proceedings. Rest assured, our primary goal is to provide you with the maximum settlement possible so you and your family can recapture the quality of life taken away by the careless act of another.
To speak with an experienced and knowledgeable Tampa motorcycle accident attorney about your case, contact the Tampa motorcycle law firm of Anton Castro Law today. We provide FREE case evaluations and will not accept payment unless you collect on the case. Call Anton Castro Law in Tampa, FL today at (813) 907-9807 or request a free consultation.