- An Uber ride…even on a Saturday night with a price surge. It’s close, but still cheaper.
- Sleeping on your best friend’s uncomfortable sofa after a night out and the chiropractor visit you’ll need soon after to fix your back.
- A lavish month-long stay at a luxury hotel. Live like a king…it’s still way cheaper than a DUI.
- Taking a tour of Tampa’s finest bars and restaurants…in a stretch limousine big enough to fit a hot tub where you can take a bath in Dom Perigon, driven by “Ronnie the Limo Driver”.
- Having an entire fleet of cabs on standby so you and your posse don’t have to wait for a cab outside, in the heat, in a crowded bar parking lot.
- Hiring a personal chauffeur to drive you and your friends anywhere you want to go…in the entire state of Florida.
- A helicopter ride to the Hard Rock Casino and a night’s worth of playing poker at the high stakes table. Go ahead, play like a Whale.
- Throwing an epic party on a rented yacht while cruising around Tampa Bay.
- Paying a mixologist to come to your house every weekend for a year – unless they are really fancy, like the ones from Ciro’s Speakeasy. You can only afford one of them for six months.
We’re sure you get the point. There are a lot of things cheaper than a DUI, so drink responsibly and always have a plan to avoid drinking and driving. However, if you do find yourself in a DUI situation, hire Tampa DUI attorney John Castro. As a former state prosecutor having handled hundreds of DUI cases, John Castro is a DUI attorney who will represent your best interest.