It’s hard to believe that we’re thinking about spring and summer break plans again. With 2022 in full swing it might be a great time to begin planning experiences for your kids in the upcoming season. Especially as a single parent, camps are a great way to allow you kids to make new memories while also giving yourself a break.
Here’s our round up of 2022 Spring and Summer Camps in the Tampa Bay Area:
- Young Gates Online Coding Camp – 2/21 through 2/23
- “We run camps/workshops on various topics at different times of the year. These provide students an advantage to gain knowledge about a particular subject in a shorter span of time rather than weekly classes.”
- Glazer Children’s Museum Camp – 3/14 through 3/18
- “At Camp Imagination, your little learners imagine, discover, and connect to the world around them. Register your kids to play with purpose and embrace curiosity at this Spring Break at Bug Invasion camp! Join us to learn all about these very important creatures! Campers will put their observation skills to the test on bug scavenger hunts, will explore the different bugs found in different habitats, will learn about pollinators, and more!”
- MOSI Spring Break Camps – 3/14 through 3/18
- This year, MOSI is offering a variety of experiences for kids of all ages, all surrounding Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math.
- Estuary Adventures Spring Break Camp – 3/14 through 3/18
- “Join us this spring break at Tampa Bay Watch for our new and exciting Estuary EDventures Spring Break Camp! Our spring break day camp is a fun-filled learning experience including hands-on marine science labs, animal encounters, estuary exploration, and sea-themed crafts and games! Each day offers a different and unique theme to keep the week exciting. We look forward to seeing you over spring break!”
- Tampa YMCA Kids’ Day Out – Range of Dates in January Through March
- “When school is out, camp is in! The Tampa Metropolitan Area YMCA offers Kids’ Day Out holiday day camp during no school days (following the Hillsborough County School District calendar). Children will make new friends and have fun in a safe and structured environment. All camp activities take place under the guidance of trained Tampa Y counselors, who embrace the values of our organization. Our holiday day camp program includes games, crafts, swimming and more for children ages 5 to 12.”
- Bowling Camp – Range of Dates in June and July
- “Children spend the camp learning to bowl, working on arts & crafts with friends, and having fun in our arcades. This camp is great for developing a competitive spirit, as well as teamwork and social skills. Children are provided personal instruction as well as social time to meet new friends and have a blast!”
- Animal and Nature Camp at Busch Gardens – Specific Dates Released in March
- “Busch Gardens’ Summer Day Camp for kids is a time to make new friends, try new things, come face-to-face with a giraffe and challenge North America’s tallest freestanding drop tower.”
More dates for 2022 summer camps will be added in the coming weeks.
If you are looking for a Tampa family law attorney, look to Anton Garcia Law, a 2021 SuperLawyer “Best Attorney” award winner. Our goal is to provide our clients with the highest level of legal representation. Whether you are seeking representation for yourself or a family member, our determination, availability, experience, and knowledge can be put to work for you.
Our office is located near beautiful downtown Tampa, where we proudly serve clients from around the state of Florida.